|1. Our office is open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM until 8 PM and Sunday from 12 PM until 6 PM. If these hours are not convenient for you, please let us know and we will make special arrangements.
2. Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out time is before 10 AM. During our peak seasons, some rentals may not be ready for check-in by 3 PM.
3. To confirm reservations, a fifty percent (50%) deposit by check, money order, cashier's check or a major credit card is required. A one hundred percent (100%) deposit is required on two (2) night reservations. If you are sending a check, it must be received within five (5) days from the date of your reservation. Once payment is received, a confirmation will be sent to the address provided.
4. Holiday and peak season reservations require a minimum of a three (3) nights stay while the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year require a four (4) nights stay. At other times, a two (2) night minimum is required. We are currently unable to provide services for a one (1) night reservation at this time.
5. Please be aware that only major credit cards, traveler’s checks, cashier's check, money orders or cash are accepted at check-in to pay the remaining balance. Personal checks are NOT accepted at check-in to pay the remaining balance.
6. If you decide to cancel your reservation, please be aware that a ten percent (10%) cancellation fee is charged. If you cancel your reservation less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival date, then no refund will be made; however, it can be rescheduled and use 100% of the deposit. A rescheduled reservation, if canceled, will not receive any refund. If you cancel your reservation seven (7) days prior to arrival date, then no refund will be made and the reservation can not be rescheduled. Any cancelled reservation, that is to be rescheduled, must be rescheduled within thirty (30) days of the cancellation date. If the reservation is not rescheduled with the thirty days then the deposit will be forfeited.
7. Each rental home comes complete with grill, television, VCR, towels and wash cloths, blankets and linens and a completely equipped kitchen including; microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Disposable items such as toilet paper and paper towels are furnished for your arrival only.
8. Each rental home is priced according to size, maximum sleeping capacity, amenities and location. Children twelve (12) years of age and under stay free. Each additional person is $10.00 per person per night. If your party arrives with more than the stated maximum, without making prior arrangements, then you will be subject to additional charges or the additional party will not be permitted to check in and they will have to find accommodations elsewhere. Violation of this policy will result in the eviction of the entire party from the rental unit without refund. Please respect the maximum number of people each rental home can accommodate.
9. Occupancy and use of each rental home shall not disturb or offend neighbors or nearby residents. Timbercreek Cabin Rentals has the right to terminate any rental agreement and to ask disruptive guests to leave the premises.
10. The person renting will assume responsibility for the rental home while staying there. A complete inventory is taken after each stay. A refundable damage deposit may be required. Any damage or missing items may be charged to the renter's credit card.
11. Our rental homes are owned by private individuals. Therefore, we reserve the right to change rental assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of the sale or inavailability of the rental home. If comparable accommodations are not vacant, guests will have the option of selecting from available rental homes or receiving a full refund.
12. Anyone under the age of 21 is not permitted to register and will forfeit their deposit.
13. Sorry, No Pets!
14. At this time, we can assume no responsibility for the weather. In case of early departure there will be no refunds given.
15. Firewood is furnished for each rental home from October through March. Kindling and fire starter must be purchased separately. Both gas and wood burning fireplaces are closed from May through September.
16. Rental policy and rental rates are subject to change without notice.